- CDC –World Trade Center Health Programs:Home –NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Extraordinary resource covering 911 health issues.
- World trade center health –Google Scholar - Extensive collection of academic articles covering WTC health issues. Article access may require subscription or individual purchase. User must search the articles.
- 9-11 Health - NewYorkCity.gov. Excellent collection of 911 health resources.
- World Trade Center (WTC) Health Studies and Information on Health Services - New York State Department of Health. Excellent collection of 911 health resources.
WTC_report_7b3i.pdf - Toxilogical Effects of Fine Particulate Matter Derived from the Destruction of the World Trade Tower —December 2002. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Comprehensive review of the toxic dust exposures.
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center –WTC Medical Monitoring and Treatment Program - Mount Sinai School of Medicine. New York,New York. Academic resources for information,monitoring and treatment.
- HHC –WTC Environmental Health Center - New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation. Clinical resources for information,monitoring and treatment from NYC/HHC.
- World Trade Center Health Program - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Site currently under construction.
- 9/11 Health Resources - 9/11 Health Now. Babylon,NY. Comprehensive collection of 9/11 health resources.
- World Trade Center Survivors’Network - Another excellent collection of resources for 911.
- Support Resources –Health Issues –Families of September 11 - Another excellent collection of health resources for 911.
nydisnet/2007/download/101707_ SEND_Comm_WTCHR_Resource_ Guide.pdf - World Trade Center Health Registry Resource Guide –September 2007. NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Comprehensive collection of resources even though published in 2007.
- Early assessment of cancer outcomes in New York City firefighters after the 9/11 attacks:an observational cohort study:The Lancet - Vol. 378:898-905,2011. Review the early literature on cancer outcomes after 911 exposures. Subscription or article purchase required.
- Medical News:Twin Towers Legacy for Responders Is Disease –in Oncology/Hematology,Other Cancers from MedPage Today - Michael Smith. Excellent discussion on the natural history of disease both cancer and noncancer,following the WTC bombings.
- JAMA Network | JAMA | Association Between World Trade Center Exposure and Excess Cancer RiskWorld Trade Center Exposure and Cancer RiskJiehui Li,MBBS,MSc et al - JAMA –Dec 2012 –Evaluation of cancer incidence among persons enrolled in the WTC Health Registry.