- Concussion:MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- CDC –Injury –TBI –Concussion –Home page - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC –Injury –Concussion –Heads Up Youth Sports - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport 3rd International…:Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine - Comprehensive academic review.
- Clinical Report–Sport-Related Concussion in Children and Adolescents —Halstead et al.,10.1542/peds.2010-2005 —Pediatrics - Comprehensive academic review.
- http://www.aan.com/professionals/practice/guidelines/pda/Concussion_sports.pdf - American Academy of Neurology. Practice Guidelines for the Management of Concussions. Comprehensive academic review.
- Concussion:eMedicine Sports Medicine - Academic review of concussion and related topics. Registration required.
- Concussion/Brain Injury Resources | National Athletic Trainers’Association - Excellent collection of resources.
- California Interscholastic Federation™ - Excellent collection of resources.
- Concussion-related Resources - Connecticut Concussion Task Force. Excellent collection of resources.
- Concussions - BrainLine.org. Comprehensive resource.
- Concussions - KidsHealth.org. Nemours Foundation
- Concussion:Head Injuries:Merck Manual Home Edition - Good general review.
- Sports Concussion Toolkit —American Academy of Neurology –Excellent academic resource on concussion.
- Sports-Related Concussion –New York State Department of Health –Injury Prevention Program Albany,NY.
Excellent collection of concussion resources and injury prevention.
ollection/brain_trauma –Brain Trauma Collection –Neurology –American Academy of Neurology (AAN) –Comprehensive collection of brain trauma/concussion resources. Subscription or purchase required for most articles.
Protecting the brain in sports:What do we really know? –Anthony G Alessi,MD et al Neurology –2013
Editorial commentary on brain injury and concussion.
Summary of evidence-based guideline update:Evaluation and management of concussion in sports:
Report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology
Christopher C. Giza,MD et al
Comprehensive and excellent clinical review.